Monday, February 7, 2011

The Lost Blogger?

So I did a little reflecting over the weekend. I think the reason why I have fell off the face of the blogging earth over the last year, is because my life has changed. What this blog was originally set up to be about, is no longer what my life is.

I began this blog to reflect and share all the times that I had on the biking trails either by myself or with my friends. Meaning mountain biking. Trail riding. Single track. Double track. Hence the name of the blog - Trail Dog Tracks. TRAIL.

Over the last three years however, the trail part turned into more road riding, the riding turned into a lot of running, and the next thing you know - I'm a multi-sport junky. I may even go so far as to switch the word "junky" with the word "athlete".

Funny how these things occur, but I never meant it to happen that way. What started out as innocent way to get a little more fit and have some fun, has turned into a full on lose weight, and be competitive kind of thing.

There, I said it. I admitted it to the world and now maybe I can move on. I think new title for this blog is the first step. Not sure what it should be, but any suggestions are welcome. After that, you'll probably see the content of this blog change a bit as well. I hope that doesn't chase anyone away so to speak. I'm very grateful for my hand full of regulars, and I hope you'll all continue to read.

With that being said, I'll now throw caution to the wind and see where my instincts take in regards to this blog. Until the next entry my friends.

Craigers

1 comment:

coastkid said...

Hi craig!, I was wondering where you had got to just the other day and your back!, hope life is good, I understand about life and the blog changes,
sometimes change is good, i still like to write about cycling in the coast but now like to focus on the bike and now the place and try write what i am seeing,hearing or smelling, but finding it hard to do, putting the reader in the saddle, i also started another blog, to diverse to whats else is to see in more detail, change is good!